How to Read this Book. General Counselling Skills. Motivational Interviewing. Goal Setting.
Free Treatment Approaches For Alcohol And Drug Dependence An Introductory Guide Second Edition 2005
Brief and Early Interventions. Problem-solving Skills.
Drink and Drug Refusal Skills. Assertiveness Skills. Communication Skills. Cognitive Therapy. Relaxation Training. Behavioural Self-management. Involving Concerned Others. Self-help Groups.
Treatment approaches for alcohol and drug dependence. Am introductory guide. - Drugs and Alcohol
Relapse Prevention Training. Extended Care.
- Navigation Bar.
- Opiate Crops and Labs Compound the Complexity of the Drug Problem in Peru.
- Treatment Approaches for Alcohol and Drug Dependence: An Introductory…?
- Strong in the Rain: Surviving Japans Earthquake, Tsunami, and Fukushima Nuclear Disaster?
- Download Product Flyer!
- The Message of Ezekiel: A New Heart and a New Spirit?
Case Management. Working with Young People. Vignettes of hypothetical clients are included in the final chapter to show how various techniques may be combined. SlideShare Explore Search You.
Alcohol and Alcoholism | 2006(11) articles
Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads.
- Bugs and Birds in Origami.
- First Course in Database Systems Edition 3!
- Treatment Approaches for Alcohol and Drug Dependence | Wiley Online Books?
- Research On and Activities For Mathematically Gifted Students.
- Treatment Approaches for Alcohol and Drug Dependence: An Introductory….
- Helliconia Summer (Helliconia Trilogy, Book 2)!
- Bio-based Plant Oil Polymers and Composites?
You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation? Why not share!
Closing the treatment gap in alcoho Embed Size px. Start on. Show related SlideShares at end.
WordPress Shortcode. Other chapters have been updated to reflect the latest research findings and current practice, and the practice sheets and client handouts are made available online for downloading and customization by therapists. About the Author Tracey Jarvis is a clinical psychologist with expertise in the treatment of substance abuse and dependence, post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health problems. She has developed tertiary level educational materials and is an experienced trainer in the drug and alcohol field.
She has also published research articles in scholarly journals and been responsible for a review of treatment outcome research. Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site.
- The Missing Ink: A Tattoo Shop Mystery.
- Developmental Regulation of Plant Gene Expression.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Climate Vulnerability: Understanding and Addressing Threats to Essential Resources.
- Complex Numbers and Vectors (MathWorks for Teachers)!
- 9 editions of this work;
- Tebbutt, Jennifer [WorldCat Identities].
Table of contents About the Authors. Practice Sheets and Client Handouts. Foreword by Nick Heather. How to Read this Book. General Counselling Skills. Motivational Interviewing. Goal Setting. Brief and Early Interventions. Problem-solving Skills. Drink and Drug Refusal Skills. Assertiveness Skills. Communication Skills.